CMB-200-2l - Implementing the Citrix Desktop Delivery Infrastructure
Install, configure, manage and administer Citrix XenServer, Provisioning Server, and XenDesktop
This 5-day course provides learners with the skills necessary to install, configure, manage and administer Citrix XenServer 5, Citrix Provisioning Server 5 and Citrix XenDesktop 3 and 4 Enterprise Edition. By completing the exercises in this course, students will obtain hands-on experience working with these Citrix products.
CMB-200-2l Implementing the Citrix Desktop Delivery Infrastructure includes objectives from the following courses:
- CXD-200-1I Implementing Citrix XenDesktop 3 (select modules) - Now with XenDesktop 4! This course has been updated to include new features, enhancements and system requirements for XenDesktop 4.
- CXS-200-1I Implementing Citrix XenServer Enterprise Edition 5.0 (select modules)
- CPV-200-1I Implementing Citrix Provisioning Server 5.0 (select modules)
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for Citrix Partner Network members, IT professionals, such as server, network and system administrators. System engineers, analysts, consultants, and architects.
It is recommended that students have the following knowledge/experience prior to taking this course:
- A basic knowledge of the purpose and goals of virtualization technology
- An understanding of computing architecture, including network and storage devices, device drivers and operating systems
- Basic experience installing and administering Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008
- Basic experience installing and administering Linux variants
- Intermediate knowledge of network devices and site architecture, including configuring vLANs.
- Basic knowledge of storage terminology and technologies, including partitions, SANs, LUNs, iSCSI, and NFS and CIFS file shares
5 days, 8:30am-4:30pm